Did you know that Amaze covers your whole family?
Your Amaze account covers your spouse or partner, and children up to age 26. And the best part is, we will never bill you or your insurance for care you receive from an Amaze provider.
Use your Amaze benefit to get the care you need for yourself and your family:
- Instead of taking time off work or your kid out of school, call Amaze in the evening from the comfort of your couch. Our providers can assess you through a video call, diagnose your problem, prescribe medication, and start an appropriate treatment plan. Not only that, but we’ll check in with you after your visit until your problem resolves.
- Kids who are away at college can really rack up medical expenses, especially if they are on their own, scared, and not feeling well. When you add your children over age 18, they will get an email invitation to download the app and create an Amaze account for themselves.
- If you, or one of your family members, have symptoms you don’t understand and are not sure where to go, call Amaze. We’ll answer your questions and often, we can take of your problem through your phone. If not, we’ll help you find the local resources you need.
It’s easy to add your family members to your account. Follow these easy steps to add your family members:
Add family members inside your Amaze app:
- Login to your Amaze app on your mobile device.
- Touch the 3 lines in the upper right corner.
- Choose Add Family Member
- Enter your family member’s information. If they are a minor, enter your email address. If they are over 18, please add their personal email and they will get an email invitation to create their own Amaze account and download the Amaze app.
Add family members when logged into your Amaze account on a browser:
- Login to your Amaze account on a computer browser.
- Click on Profile on the left sidebar.
- Click Add Family Member.
- Enter your family member’s information. If they are a minor, enter your email address. If they are over 18, please add their personal email and they will get an email invitation to create their own Amaze account and download the Amaze app, or login on a computer browser.
If you haven’t logged into your Amaze account, or are having trouble logging in, please call (720) 577-5251.
With Amaze, you will feel secure knowing your family members can get the help they need, no matter where they are – at work, away at college, traveling, or playing sports. Take care,